Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Winnie & Walter - Previews Day 2

Hello Everyone, Welcome back with Day 2 Winnie & Walter release Previews.

For  my first project I used the new Winnie & Walter Cover Model: The leaf Effect Cutaway to create my background panel. But behind the Cover Model is just a distressing using Tattered Rose ink and Wplus9 Last Leaf dye ink.


Next, to create my focal point I used the image from the new Comfort & Joy stamp set, gold heat embossed the deer image on a vellum paper and fussy cut. I also stamped the wreath image then fussy cut.  Next I assembled the pieces on the middle of the card using foam tape for dimension. For the wreath I also added some dots of gold Stickles for interest.

Finally I used the sentiment from the new Merry & Bright with Evelin Designs, stamped and fussy cut. this stamp set will be showcase on Friday.

I also added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins to finish the card.



To begin for my next card, I first watercolored the background and splattered it with gold ink using the Gouache from Windsor Newton.

Next, I die-cut the True Multifaceted Star Cutaways on a white cardstock and adhered on the watercolored panel.



Next, I die-cut the new In Word: Peace Cutaway with a glittered cardstock and adhered on the card. I also added the sentiment "jolly+merry+grateful" from the new Merry & Bright with Evelin Designs, white heat embossed on a black cardstock and adhered with foam tape to finish off the card.


I hope you guys enjoyed!


Thank you so much for stopping by.
For more inspiration and prizes please go to Winnie and Walter's Blog for details.

Have a Wonderful Week!







5 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards.. i love that star background..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Joni! These new cutaways are magnificent! Loving the leaf background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are FABULOUS, Joni! I love the subtle bit of color you added behind the leaf die on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total honesty here: I've never HAD to have a multi-faceted anything... until today! My STARS, Joni! YOU and W&W know just how to get to my heart! I also want to say how lovely your background colors are - so soft and lovely!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELIGHTFUL cards Joni!!!
    LOVE how you have combined the white-on-white with a DELICATE pop of colour, LOVE the stamps & dies, LOVE the splash of SPARKLE, LOVE the designs ... YES, there is SO MUCH to LOVE!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)