Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Julie!


Hello Everyone, its a special month for one of my friend at Winnie & Walter. Julie Mogford is celebrating her birthday, in honor of that I created a card just for her.


For this special card I used....
Sugar Rush stamp set


To begin this card I first watercolored the watercolor paper close to the shape of the die-cut flower from In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways. Next, I adhered the die-cut pieces from the In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways on the watercolored once it dried.

Next, I added the "birthday" die-cut from The Big, the Bold and Party Cutaways that was distressed from the bottom, and die-cut 4 times then adhered on top of the other for dimensions. I also stamped the "happy" sentiment from the Sugar Rush stamp set.

I also added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins to finish of the card.







I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful Week :)







11 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the sentiment!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! love the watercolor look beneath the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any birthday girl would love this beauty, Joni! What a wonderful way to celebrate Julie!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers! Oh my goodness, Joni! Really pretty. Thanks for the birthday wishes! You are the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and I'm sure she loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, Julie will treasure it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)