Friday, May 1, 2015

Winnie & Walter - Day 4 Release Day!


Hello Everyone, Welcome back to the Winnie & Walter Day 4th Release day!

Today Winnie & Walter are showcasing...
 Mini Scenery: Multifaceted, My Precious, Sparkle,True,
Cover Model: Multifaceted Cutaway.


For my project I used Cover Model: Multifaceted Cutaway for my background and added some of the flowers from In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet, In Bloom: Addie's Garden, and the big hugs from In Word Cutaways.


I also added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Aquamarine and Sparkling Clear to finish off the card.





For my second card I stamped the Mini Scenery: Multifaceted with Versamark ink, white heat embossed, and watercolored the images for a pop of background color.



I also added a vellum on top of the Multifaceted panel along with the fussy cut heart from the My Precious stamp set which is also watercolored and added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Watermelon.

To finish of the card I added the sentiment "Treasure" from True stamp set and "you are" from the My Precious stamp set.



I hope you guys enjoyed!


Remember the release is tonight 10pm CST.
For more Inspiration please visit Winnie & Walter Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful Weekend :)






12 comments:

  1. Love these, Joni, especially the first card, it's stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your beautiful projects and stamp designs !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Joni these are some amazing cards. Down right gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joni, Your cards really ARE AMAZING! I tried today a number of times to check your blog but kept getting a broken link. I didn't want to miss yours as you always have such great cards to share! Glad I got to see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Teresa for being patient :)

      Delete
  5. Joni! You are amazing! That multifaceted stamp is just perfect for this water-colored technique you do so well... happy to report my Lola's is in the bag!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! LOVING that heart on the second one!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards! Always in awe of your creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Wow! Gorgeous cards and I really love the colorcombo of the soft pink/ aquamarine of your first card! Very stylish and chic, :-)
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)