Friday, November 2, 2012

Make It Monday #89: Creating Windows for Floating Images

Wishing You Every Joy and Happiness On Your Special Day

 
 
Happy Friday :)
 
Its another Make It Monday! I've been wanting to participate for so long now, finally I got a chance to do it this time.  This is my first time to incorporate floating images on any of my card, I think I like it. Its really fun doing this card.
 
First, let me share with you what I did. I used vintage cardstock from PTI as my card base. I stamped my card base with Lace Bouquet (PTI), then die cut it with oval limitless layers. I then adhear the die cut from Simply Jane that I stamped it with the frame image with Wild Hare ink from Memorybox, and embossed it with clear embossing powder.

 
I then attached the clear cardstock from the inside of the card then attached the Heart-2-Heart #9 die in front of the card from the new PTI October release. For the ink I used the Hero Arts - Cup O' Joe for my cake to make it look like its chocolate. I then adhear the flower I paper pieced from MME - the old Lost and Found collection papers to add additional interest on my cake.
 

 
Here is the look inside of the card, again I stamped the inside with Lace Bouquet (PTI). The sentiment is from the Half & Half stamp collection (PTI).

 
Here is the side view look of the card with the floating image.
 

If you want to paticipate with MIM just click the link to hop on Nichole's blog, you can also view her cool tutorial there.
 

I hope you guys like it!
Thank You for looking.
 
Joninina

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I found your blog. I really love your work. So elegant always! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)